Terms & Conditions
Pulse Records operates on a fair trading basis which in no way affects your statutory rights as a consumer. (in context "we" "our" "us" refers to Pulse Records)
Terms & Conditions for Ordering
1) Orders will be accepted on the basis of information received from the customer. Every effort will be made to comply with the customer's requirements but we cannot be held responsible for any misinterpretation of the customer's requirements. It is the responsibility of the customer to issue clear and precise details on their order. If a genuine mistake has occurred on our part we will make every effort to rectify the matter.
2) Whilst every effort will be made to adhere to the customer's instructions when sending out Gifts we cannot be held responsible for misinterpretation of the customer's requirements (see 1) above) or for any postal delays incurred by the Royal Mail. Please also refer to items 1) 2) and 3) in Refunds or Damaged Goods or Faulty Goods below. In the first instance, the person who paid for the gift should make the appropriate approach to us.
Terms & Conditions for Postage & Packing
1) The goods will be dispatched in solid packing materials within 48 hours (mostly within 24 hours) of receiving the customer's order, subject to stock availability. Every effort will be made to adhere to this timetable but sometimes, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to guarantee this timescale. We will endeavour to make telephone contact with the customer regarding any delays to their order but if the customer has any queries they should call us on 01293 771000 (International ++44 1293 771000.
2) First class postage normally ensures a speedy delivery and from time of actual despatch to receipt should not exceed 1 to 2 days but we cannot be held responsible for any delays incurred by the Royal Mail.
Terms & Conditions for Refunds or Damaged Goods or Faulty Goods
1) On receipt of goods and the customer changes their mind on a certain item, the customer can return the item to us unopened and we will issue the customer with the appropriate credit, either by cheque or to their credit/debit card. If the item returned had been included in an order which received a discount and which by requesting a refund for the returned item would then take the customer's original total order value to below or decrease the discount scale originally given this will be taken into account when recalculating the appropriate refund due. We cannot be held responsible for any postage costs incurred for returned unwanted goods. Please obtain a "proof of posting".
2) All goods are guaranteed by the manufacturers, and any returned faulty or damaged goods must be accompanied by a full written advice of the damage or fault which we will check out on our premises. Upon receipt of the manufacturers confirmation of a fault the item will be replaced or a credit issued the customer for their own postage costs. Please obtain a "proof of posting".
3) If the customer receives an item which is incorrect, they should return it to us with a full explanation of why it is wrong and, if we are in the wrong the customer will receive a full refund together with their postage costs. If a misunderstanding has occurred because the customer's order was not clear, the customer will receive a credit against their next order together with their postage costs. Please obtain a "proof of posting".
Please note your personal details are treated in the strictest confidence and are not passed on to any third parties.